Structural engineer (project/summer job)
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and skilled structural engineer. The job starts as soon as we find the correct person.
- A structural engineering student or recent graduate
- You are skilled in in CAD-modelling, element and structure design. Foreman experience is considered a plus
- You speak and write Finnish and English fluently in a work environment
- You are able to work during weekdays in Otaniemi, Espoo
- You have passion and attitude to drive the change towards a more sustainable and ecological future
- Something completely special and unique - insect farming solutions are truly the engineering of the future
- An excellent opportunity to build experience from industrial engineering and design
- A great chance to gather and share information within the Otaniemi startup ecosystem
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring atmosphere where your work matters and achievements and learnings are greatly appreciated
Since 2014 EntoCube has developed technology and solutions for insect farming. Our goal is to make sustainable and ecological insect protein available to everyone, as well as to increase the productivity and effectiveness of our insect farmers using our solutions. Our team consists of an international and enthusiastic team and EntoCube collaborates actively with the academic and business world. At the moment we are for example exploring the possibilities of insect protein for Mars missions together with NASA. Insects are the future and EntoCube is spearheading the development, now is the time to join!
Applications are handled by EntoCube's CIO Timotej Kovacic. Please include a short presentation of yourself as well as your CV into the application. You may submit the application in English or in Finnish.
Didn't find a suitable job in our open positions but we should still definitely hear from you? Well of course we do!